Friday, May 24, 2013

Another Good Day


It looks like we are in for a rainy weekend. 
Yikes! I was so looking forward to a three day weekend.
In other words I was hoping to have "A Good Day"
I guess I will be playing golf in the rain.
Maybe I will get some stamping in as well.
I made this card for the MFT Weekly sketch challenge.
I used the newly released Chalkboard sentiments. 
It works well with the vertical greeting die.
The fishtail dienamic, one of my favs adds an accent.
Here is the sketch:


I am also entering the following challenges:
For Your Inspiration
Southern Girls
The Perfect Sentiment

3 comments:

  1. It really IS a good day to have a good day! LOVE this fabulous sentiment and gorgeous card, Joni! Thanks for joining us at FYI! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love your watermark too [so cute] Thanks for joining in with FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sentiment! Great take on the inspiration! Thank you for playing along with us at For Your Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete