Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sensational Sunday Blog Hop

Today I have a card featuring MFT's You're The Coolest.  
I added some Ranger stickles to the snowballs.
I love love love this adorable image.
I layered the image using the Pierced Die Namic Tag die.
I also love all the new items Laura has added to her store.
I followed the MFT weekly sketch below:
The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. 
Check out each link and leave a comment. 
If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher!  
We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments! Here is the order of the hop:

11 comments:

  1. How adorable Joni! I love the little snowballs! The papers you chose are perfect - so festive for the Holidays! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Joni. I love that little pile of snowballs. Lovely. Hope you are having a great weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joni such an adorable card! Love the 3D snowballs, very fun! Hugs N STuff, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so super cute, love the image and the great colors and design. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card! I love the colors and this image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable! I like how you used a tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable! Beauitful festive colors and I love those dimensional snowballs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very adorable! Great job coloring the sweet image! Love the snowballs! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is adorable. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable. I love the image and pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete