Monday, January 12, 2015

Explore


I had so much fun coloring this PI from MFT! 
I colored her with copics and fussy trimmed her out. 
 I popped her up with foam tape following the  
MFT Sketch210 below: 

I also got the notebook stamp inky for the background. 
I used some embossing paste with the MFT stencil.
Some stars and cupped sequins embellish the card.
I am also entering this into the MarkerPop Anything Goes Challenge, using copics!
I am also going to give the Sparkle and Shine DT Challenge a
whirl!




7 comments:

  1. I love your very Adorable card Joni!!!!! PI is my FAVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I love how the backgrounds you created! The texture paste looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card; the embossing background is perfect for that adorable image! Thanks for joining us over at the MarkerPop blog's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, Joni! I love your follow through with the design from the safari girl to the animal print to the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with the MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats doll on winning the Marker Pop challenge!!! Whoot Whoot!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) http://blog.markerpop.com/2015/01/25/challenge-60-winners/

    ReplyDelete